Full Service Cost-Plus Construction
Cost-Plus Construction is based on actual costs plus a pre-determined percentage. This type of construction fee offers substantial savings and peace of mind to the homeowner. The homeowner saves through reduction of the contractor’s profit and overhead as some of the contractor’s risk involved in fixed-price contracting is assumed by the homeowner. The owner receives the direct benefit of the contractor’s considerable discounts. The homeowner is provided a detailed breakdown of expenses.
Below are construction services, the homeowner can expect from Coastal Construction Management, LLC during the development and construction of their project.
- Detailed cost estimating of the project using a computerized accounting system. Costs are clearly estimated for each aspect of construction. The effects of changes are shown right away.
- Detailed project scheduling.
- Bidding / negotiation with subcontractors. The exact scope of work is clearly defined and competitive bids obtained for each aspect of construction.
- Procurement of materials: A detailed list is prepared and several prices are obtained for each type of material required, ensuring the lowest cost.
- Assistance in selecting finish materials, fixtures, etc.: Samples are obtained and presented to facilitate the client’s decisions, while being certain to cover all options.
- Continuous, daily on-site construction supervision and management. Only quality materials and the finest workmanship are accepted.
- Obtain all required permits and arrange for all inspections.
- Complete financial management. Monthly, the Client will receive an AIA progress billing with a comprehensive breakdown of current expenses and detailed Cost-to-Complete report.
- Miscellaneous construction work necessary to keep the project progressing smoothly.